The PADI Tec 45 Diver Course provides a transitional qualification while you continue to develop as a Technical Diver.
As a Tec 45 Diver, you are expected to have met all the requirements for Tec 40 before starting this course.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Tec 40 Diver certification.
- PADI Advanced Open Water( or hold a qualifying certification from another agency).
- PADI Enriched Air diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another agency).
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least:
- 10 dives must be on enriched air.
- 12 dives must be deeper than 18meters/60 ft.
- Have a signed medical form your doctor.
What will I do?
As a Tec 45 Diver you are qualified to:
- Make single and repetitive dives to a maximum depth of 45 meters/145 feet.
- Use a single decompression gas EANx, or oxygen, to accelerate or add conservation to the decompression.
What will I need?
All PADI training materials related to this course.